The M3 model has a monocoque frame made from Toray carbon fibre T700 UD. The frame has a continuous curvature of the upper tube leading from the oversized head tube to the rear wheel, allowing for greater pedalling efficiency while maintaining lateral stiffness. The curvature of the upper tube and the seat stay allows the frame to flex in a direction that provides a ride that is more flexible and accommodating to defects in the road. The tri-oval geometric shape of the top tube, down tube, and BB86 bottom bracket retain lateral stiffness. Aragon will be the most comfortable high-end road bike you’ve ever straddled.
- Carbon Toray T700 UD monocoque frame and fork.
- Internal cable routing.
- Aerodynamic seatpost.
- Oversized integrated head tube (1 1/8″ upper diameter and 1 1/2″ lower diameter).
- Bottom bracket PF86 (BB86) for rigidity.
- Aluminum rear derailleur hanger.
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS.
- Lateral stiffness and comfort (longitudinal flexibility).
- 30-Day satisfaction guarantee.
- Lifetime warranty against defects.
- Guarantee in case of accident for a period of 5 years.
- Bike assembled with your choice of components.
- After-sales technical support from the manufacturer.
- Excellent value for money.
The quality of the carbon fibre, the rigorous manufacturing process, and technical points such as the oversized head tube, BB86 bottom bracket, tri-oval tube geometry, and curvature of the top tube and seat stays create a definitive and exceptional high-end bike. No pedalling effort will be lost and you will not feel any hesitation in the ride, even during high-speed descents. Stability, comfort, and efficiency are brought together for an agreeable sensation of pleasure and performance.
Available in 4 sizes for cyclists
from 5’3″ to 6’4″/ 1.61m to 1.95m
M3 Shimano 105 7000